My Erasmus exchange is LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!! Crazy! I thought I’d share where I am in the process right now with you guys. Going on an exchange is way harder than just getting on a plane and going.
So far I have done the following:
- Applied in my home university for the exchange.
- Applied to Kempten UAS.
- Done a language assessment test.
- Done a bunch of “GoAbroad” assignments: essays, powerpoints and budgets…
- Applied for housing in Kempten
- Had a huge headache thinking about courses to take, how to get money and everything else in my school and daily life that will be put on hold during my exchange. <— this has been the hardest so far. It sucks having a nice apartment, less than a year left of your studies and a job and just getting up and leaving. It’s a huge inconvenience but I know I won’t regret it.
And I still have to:
- Book plane tickets.
- Check up my scholarship
- …..write about 10 pages on my thesis and a bunch of assignments for school.